Dr. Denisse has specialized training in treating and handling dental problems that involve the nerve tissue and blood vessels located inside the tooth. If the tooth pulp, containing nerves, vessels, lymphatic tissue, and fibrous tissue, becomes diseased or injured, endodontic treatment is required to save the tooth.
Endodontic therapies include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of dental pain
- Pulpotomy (partial removal of the nerve tissue)
- Pulpectomy (root canal in baby teeth)
- Treatment of traumatic dental injuries
- Treatment of cracked teeth
- Internal bleaching
- Vital pulp therapies
By choosing to receive endodontic care, you are choosing to keep your child's natural teeth as a healthy foundation for years to come.